Natures Tears® EyeMist® - Correct Application of Nature's Tears® EyeMist®
Correct Application of Nature's Tears® EyeMist®
Obtaining Maximum Benefit for Dry Eye Symptoms
Recent discoveries by Bio-Logic Aqua Research have resulted in Nature's Tears EyeMist, the first all-natural, pH balanced water mist product to soothe dry eye symptoms. Correctly application of the eye mist is important for maximum benefit.
Benefits of eye misting.
- Instantly soothes dry irritated eyes.
- Convenient and easy to apply (even if your hand is unsteady).
- No touching of eyelids, tilting back of the head or aiming the dropper.
- Supplies only the amount of water needed by the eyes.
- Does not flood tear film or interfere with the natural tear film structure.
- Moisturizes contact lenses without removing lenses.
- Soothes computer eye strain (also called "Computer Vision Syndrome" or CVS).
- No additives, chemicals, preservatives or propellants.
- Will not "run" eye make-up.
The most common application error is attempting to apply the eye mist as though it was an eye drop, by aiming it directly into the eyes. This can flood the eyes and lessen some of the benefits. The objective of eye misting is to create a swirl of moisture around the face, like humid air, from which the eyes absorb as much water as they need. Brief blinking is OK.
- With eyes open, point the nozzle of the eye mist canister towards the side of your face, next to the eyes (if you point the nozzle directly at the eyes, there could be a reflex to pull away and close the eyes).
- Press the top of the canister to release the eye mist.
- Move the eye mist canister across face, 8 to 12 inches from eyes, in a one-to-two-second sweep. Do not mist directly into eyes.