* Blurred vision is frequently associated with dry eye disease, a common eye complaint that is rapidly rising and potentially threatening to sight. Some researchers believe that all blurred vision may ultimately be discovered to be related to dry eye, including blurred vision caused by near sightedness, far sightedness, glaucoma, cataracts, migraines and allergies.
* Blurred vision is most directly associated with dry eye syndrome and tear film dehydration when the following conditions are present:
* Blurred vision is a common dry eyes symptom because with dry eye, the quality of the tear film often becomes impaired.
* The earliest symptoms of dry eye and eye allergies are transitory blurred vision and fatigue, followed by red eye and a burning or grainy sensation.
* Dry eye and blurred vision may be associated with dry air, polluted air, indoor air, excessive heat or cold, numerous dehydration diseases, medications, wind, low humidity, computer use, airline travel, strenuous activities, fatigue, stress, pollen and chemical allergies and many other situations.
* Sharon Kleyne, Founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research and internationally syndicated radio talk show host (Sharon Kleyne Hour - Power of Water®), has announced receipt of a brand new United States patent on an all-natural eye mist product that supplements natural tear film moisture for dry eyes and dry eye related blurred vision. The product is Nature's Tears® EyeMist®, the world's only all-natural, pure water alternative for dry eyes.
* Nature's Tears EyeMist is an all-natural, hand-held, 100% water product sold in natural health stores and drug store pharmacies. No other product for dry eye related blurred vision is as natural or as biocompatible with the human eye and tear film. Nature's Tears EyeMist is not an eye drop and does not flood the tear film. It simply allows the eyes to absorb the moisture they need from the surrounding air.
* The Nature's Tears EyeMist alternative contains 100% all-natural Bio-Logic Aqua tissue culture grade water. Unlike eye drops, the mist contains no saline, chemicals or formulated compounds. Nature's Tears EyeMist is completely safe, healthy and cannot cause allergies.
* Sharon Kleyne's research has led to numerous discoveries about dry eye and blurred vision:
* Nature's Tears EyeMist, the all-water, all-natural alternative for dry eye hydration, and for blurred vision caused by dry eye, is endorsed by universities, doctors and scientists worldwide.