Causes and Best Relief for Burning Eyes
Nature's Tears® EyeMist®
Burning eyes can have numerous causes. The best method of relief depends on the cause, the severity and the accompany symptoms. Burning eyes are often accompanied by red, itchy or watery eyes, or blurred vision.
FREE SHIP OFFER ENDS 12/03/21
COUPON CODE LP891
CLICK HERE NOW TO SAVE
The most frequent causes of burning eyes include:
- Exposure to environmental pollutants (smoke dust, chemicals, shampoo, perfumes, etc.).
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye.
- Blepharitis or inflammation of the eyelids.
- Wind and sun.
- Dry eyes or dehydrated tear film with loss of water content.
The best approaches to relief of burning eyes include:
- Get rid of the specific irritant.
- Drink at least 8 full glasses of pure water every day
- Apply cool, wet compresses to the eyes and to the facial area around the eyes
- Apply an all-natural; 100% water eyes mist (Nature's Tears® EyeMist®) to soothe and relieve inflammation and irritation.
- Decongestants, also called "redness relievers" or simply "eye drops," can also relieve inflammation and irritation.
- When allergies are involved, an eye mist combined with an antihistamine drug is best.
- See a doctor if the burning persists or recurs, or if the burning is accompanied by a discharge or a sudden change in vision.
Sharon Kleyne History
Sharon Kleyne Discover More
Sharon Kleyne Press Release
Sharon Kleyne Health Tips